Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
restricting manufac/stock admin to see stock from other inventory location
02-19-2012, 05:45 AM,
Shocked  restricting manufac/stock admin to see stock from other inventory location
hi..

i've just finished my first installation. it seems good for everything.

but i have 1 problem. i don't know how to restrict a user with manufac/stock admin role, from viewing stock of other inventory location.

i'm relatively new of webERP. if there is something i should read, please refer me for this case. or help me how to solve this restriction case.

many thanks.

-Iwan P-
02-19-2012, 11:03 AM,
RE: restricting manufac/stock admin to see stock from other inventory location
(02-19-2012, 05:45 AM)iwanpc Wrote: hi..
Hi, Iwan,

I'm not sure what do you mean viewing stock of other inventory location. You can try following to see if it meets your requirements:
1) Use user maintenance facility to disable inventory module. The when log in, the manufacture role will not see the inventory module.

2) Remove 11 from role permission of manufacture/stock admin role. Main menu->Setup->Role Permissions->Edit Manufacture/Stock admin role->Remove 11 Inventory management and pricing

3) You can also keep the 11 and go to Setup->Page Security Settings to change the scripts which you think it's not suitable for Manufacture/Stock admin role.

4) There a final way to solve your problem is create security token your self, such as create 2 or more token to take place token 11, then assign the page security according to your needs. It'll be a little complicated.

You can find more information while you click manu on top left of webERP, there are security scheme explanation.

Hope it's helpful.

Best regards!

Exson

i've just finished my first installation. it seems good for everything.

but i have 1 problem. i don't know how to restrict a user with manufac/stock admin role, from viewing stock of other inventory location.

i'm relatively new of webERP. if there is something i should read, please refer me for this case. or help me how to solve this restriction case.

many thanks.

-Iwan P-

02-20-2012, 01:20 PM,
Rainbow  RE: restricting manufac/stock admin to see stock from other inventory location
hi exonqu,

thank you so much. i will try your steps this morning.

i hope i can do this

thx alot

-Iwan P-