Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goods delivery and issue invoice error
09-06-2019, 12:51 AM,
Goods delivery and issue invoice error
Dear Everyone,

I got a problem error #1265 When I deliver the goods.
Step. 1- When I put the new order in "New sales order or quotation", it is ok.

Step. 2- I put the dispatch quantities in this step, click "process invoice" botton.

Then got the problem, I tried many way, but seems problem still there, please help me.

Error information:
"Database Error 1265 : CRITICAL ERROR! NOTE DOWN THIS ERROR AND SEEK ASSISTANCE: The debtor transaction taxes records could not be inserted because
Data truncated for column 'taxamount' at row 1"

"Database SQL Failure : The following SQL to insert the debtor transaction taxes record was used
INSERT INTO debtortranstaxes (debtortransid, taxauthid, taxamount) VALUES ('21', '16', 'NAN')"

"Database Rollback Due to Error Above : Rolling Back Transaction OK"

Thanks a lot
09-06-2019, 07:04 AM,
RE: Goods delivery and issue invoice error
Hi, I suspect that this is a problem with the exchange rate. Can you check out the exchange rate of the currency for this invoice - use Currencies.php (If it is your normal accounting currency then the exchange rate should be set to 1). My suspicion is that the rate is set to zero.

Thanks
Tim
09-06-2019, 07:57 AM,
Hi Tim,

Thanks a lot!

Yes, it is indeed caused by this exchange rate problem, because this currency is not my own currency, need to convert, I set the automatic exchange rate from Google, but it is estimated that this exchange rate does not exist. Now I set a rough value, the problem is solved. Thanks again!

Alex
09-06-2019, 06:12 PM,
Glad to help Alex Smile

The problem is that Google (and others) keep messing with the API for the exchange rates, so we get it working, just to find some time later the API has changed and the function broken. I sometimes wonder whether this facility is worth the effort.

Tim
09-09-2019, 12:33 AM,
Hi Tim,

Really thanks very much!

In fact, we really hope that this exchange rate update can be carried out automatically, because we will involve settlement of more than 3 currencies. If it can be updated automatically, we don't need to set up a special staff to adjust this exchange rate changing.

hope that google or others API will be stable and accurate in the future one day.

Thanks again

Alex
09-09-2019, 02:14 AM,
Hi Alex,

Hmmm, that seems strange. I have just tried it here and it successfully loads the pic when directory has write permissions for the web server owner, and gives a warning when it doesn't.

I suppose the next thing to do is to try and discount some other obvious things. What is the output for the following sql:

SELECT * FROM config WHERE confname='part_pics_dir';

Thanks
Tim
09-09-2019, 02:40 AM,
Hi Tim,

Please see attached Screenshot
[attachment=973]

Alex

(09-09-2019, 02:14 AM)falkoner Wrote: I suppose the next thing to do is to try and discount some other obvious things. What is the output for the following sql:

SELECT * FROM config WHERE confname='part_pics_dir';

Thanks
Tim

09-09-2019, 05:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-09-2019, 05:16 AM by TurboPT.)
I'm curious about the mysql in the path.

I'll have to check the code for that entry.

@alex
Can you remove the mysql/ portion from the config setting, save, and try another image upload?
09-09-2019, 05:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-09-2019, 05:59 AM by TimSchofield.)
I am sorry I have mixed threads here. I replied in this thread instead of the correct one. My bad.

Paul: I think mysql is the company name in Alex's setup.

Tim
09-09-2019, 05:29 AM,
Hi, Paul and Tim,

Yes, Yes, I didn't use the name of the company in the database, but directly used the name "MYSQL".

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

So I think it is not a matter.

Alex