Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Budget Sales Person wise
04-25-2018, 06:15 PM,
Budget Sales Person wise
Dear All,
I need help how to setup budget sales person wise in webERP. as I can see option to setup budget vs actual for over all sales but how to setup for individual sales person wise budget.
04-25-2018, 06:33 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-25-2018, 06:34 PM by TimSchofield.)
RE: Budget Sales Person wise
I'm afraid that currently you can't do that.

Would be a nice feature though

Tim
04-25-2018, 07:07 PM,
ohh in that case why there is report ( Sales Graph) which has option to filter sales graph by sales person or region wise ?? I wonder !!!
04-25-2018, 07:13 PM,
That graph, and other reports allows you to view sales by sales person, but there is nowhere to enter budgets for that sales person - at least I have never seen anywhere in over a decade of using it.

However I have been approached to write a sale commission system and I would imagine it wouldn't be that hard to bolt on sales person budgets to this.

Tim

04-27-2018, 11:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-27-2018, 11:15 AM by phil.)
There is nowhere in the interface to enter this budget. HOWEVER, budget records can be inserted into the sales analysis table - perhaps using phpmyadmin - by sales person and report nicely in the graphs.
Phil Daintree
webERP Admin
Logic Works Ltd
http://www.logicworks.co.nz