Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Purchase order numbering
09-06-2017, 02:31 AM,
Purchase order numbering
Is there any way to change the purchase order number and/or have diferente correlative for each provider?
09-07-2017, 04:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-07-2017, 04:15 AM by TimSchofield.)
RE: Purchase order numbering
You can change the next purchase order number in the systypes table, but that will just change the starting sequence and thereafter it will carry on with that sequence (note, only move it forwards not backwards to avoid clashes)

I did write something in the forum about how to change the code for custom sequences for documents (it might not have been purchase orders but the same principle applies), but it's late here and I have a very slow hotel wifi connection but if you search I am sure you will find it.

Tim
10-11-2017, 08:03 PM,
Is there any software with which I can do automatic Purchase order numbering
https://giddh.com/
10-11-2017, 10:41 PM,
Purchase order numbers should already be automatically assigned each time you create a a new order.

Tim
11-23-2017, 11:53 PM,
Thank you for the information Tim!

(09-07-2017, 04:14 AM)falkoner Wrote: You can change the next purchase order number in the systypes table, but that will just change the starting sequence and thereafter it will carry on with that sequence (note, only move it forwards not backwards to avoid clashes)

I did write something in the forum about how to change the code for custom sequences for documents (it might not have been purchase orders but the same principle applies), but it's late here and I have a very slow hotel wifi connection but if you search I am sure you will find it.

Tim