Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QC/QA in manufacturing module for WebERP
05-02-2014, 06:47 PM,
RE: QC/QA in manufacturing module for WebERP
This sounds great ...

We must also bear in mind those folks that may not want it though too and if it creates extra input for all users that is bad... this needs to be done as an option from the config table me thinks
Phil Daintree
webERP Admin
Logic Works Ltd
http://www.logicworks.co.nz
05-02-2014, 10:50 PM,
Agreed!
Not only will there be an option to turn the module on and off but if it is on each Stock Item can have a default W/O Receipt status so that some items are always approved even without results entered
05-03-2014, 05:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-03-2014, 05:04 AM by agaluski.)
I am thinking another cool option would be to have a flag in the quality module for auto lot assignment. So if you don't enter a lot# but you enter a quantity the system runs a routine that generates a lot number.
I am thinking to try to make it customizable. If you add PHP Logic to an empty file it returns the lot from that logic but if file is empty it defaults to a systypes counter. Something like that.
Input on this type of feature is also happily accepted.
If I code it though I guess it would be best to make it a separate feature from quality, that can be turned on and off - so people could use with without the Quality module
05-03-2014, 06:33 AM,
I think there is a field in the stockmaster fkr nextserialno? As it is possible currently to have the newly created items from a wo autonumbered. Couldnt use systypes without extending considerable the number of systyle records, one fkr each serialised item or live with non-contiguous sequence fkr each item.
Phil Daintree
webERP Admin
Logic Works Ltd
09-30-2014, 07:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-30-2014, 07:40 AM by agaluski.)
Part one of this module has been developed. We do NOT yet have the ability to prevent material from being issued to a work order or sold based on the quality tests. We do not have auto lot numbering for Lot controlled items.... but what we do have is
1) Ability to setup /define all tests
2) Ability tie tests to Fixed assets, stocks, or 'template'
3) Ability to Log samples to enter results against
4) Ability to have the system automatically log a sample for each Lot/Serial at P/O receipt and W/O Receipt timing
5) Ability to enter test results for each sample
6) Ability to generate a Certificate of Analysis for any sample/Lot/Serial
7) Historical Analysis

I am still testing but hope to be able to check this enhancement in within a week or two. I have attached the first documentation as well

Attached Files
.pdf   WebERPQualityModule.pdf (Size: 657.4 KB / Downloads: 17)
10-08-2014, 02:00 PM,
Hi, Andrew,

It's great!

Best regards!

Exson
10-08-2014, 04:10 PM,
this looks impressive.

when I have time (very little at the moment) I will crossread how it can be applied to electrical/optical measurements and calibrations.

thanks,

Klaus
10-10-2014, 12:42 PM,
Yes - nice!
Phil Daintree
webERP Admin
Logic Works Ltd
12-17-2014, 06:59 AM,
I finally managed to upload these changes to the system