Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Open Cart integration
08-05-2014, 08:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-05-2014, 05:11 PM by phil.)
Open Cart integration
Ricard has created a bridge to bring open-cart orders into webERP and is donating it to the webERP family :-)

Ricards comments:
Quote:As it is now, it fulfills our current needs, but I'm well aware it can be improved, mainly:
- DEFINE constants that can be stored in the config table for ease of use (or cereate a new opencart-config table in webERP to store these values)
- Some business assumptions are pretty specific. Making the code more general should be easy

Attached Files
.zip   webERP-OpenCart.zip (Size: 23.77 KB / Downloads: 87)
Phil Daintree
webERP Admin
Logic Works Ltd
http://www.logicworks.co.nz
08-05-2014, 11:46 PM,
RE: Open Cart integration
I really appreciate the share here. I am getting ready to do some integration between WebERP and Magento and this might prove useful
09-14-2014, 10:40 PM,
(08-05-2014, 11:46 PM)agaluski Wrote: I really appreciate the share here. I am getting ready to do some integration between WebERP and Magento and this might prove useful
We use OpenCart quite Extensively, and this does look interesting. At the moment we are basically using MYOB Accountright inhouse, and for something to handle inventory and such better, and hopefully, this+WebERP+MYOB for payroll (and BAS), will get us through..

Haven't had a chance to test it yet, but does it also import customers and such?
03-11-2015, 08:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-11-2015, 08:23 PM by TimSchofield.)
The latest code for this opencart bridge can be found here:

https://github.com/timschofield/OpenCartBridge

Tim
07-11-2017, 11:13 PM,
About. OpenCart is available for Shipwire using a third party module for OpenCart. This is a ready-to-use integration that can be set up quickly to work with your ...
02-06-2019, 12:53 PM,
how to run this modul via weberp and opencart could you give me step by step clue how to make this modul run web integrated with open cart thansk
02-17-2019, 06:29 PM,
Open Cart is a bit tricky to develop or integrate but it's easy to use from the backend. I always prefer the Open Cart for an online shop.
customdeluxeboxes.com is the leading Printing firm in the USA.