webERP is a complete web based accounting and business management system that requires only a web-browser and pdf reader to use. It has a wide range of features suitable for many businesses particularly distributed businesses in wholesale, distribution and manufacturing. When combined with a 3rd party interactive desktop Point Of Sale system it can also form the hub of a dispersed multi-branch retail management system. A fully integrated webSHOP is also available as a 3rd party add-on. webERP is as an open-source application and is available as a free download to use with all the PHP code written in an accessible way for you to add your own features as needed.
There are thousands of downloads every month. The extraordinary growth of webERP adoption has been entirely through word of mouth testimony - there has never been a marketing or advertising push to "sell" webERP. Of course there are no funds nor commercial incentive to do so for free software. This growth is built on reputation and solid practical functionality that works as tried and tested by an increasing number of businesses.
There are 33 different language translations available all included in the archive with users all over the world.
The latest release is 4.15 released 20th May 2018.
Key additions include:
- The webSHOP shopping cart application is now bundled with webERP
- New script to graph a GL account
- New period selection functions in various reports
- Dismissible notification functionality added
- Receipt image upload for petty cash expense claims
As well as a number of bug fixes and utility scripts
webERP has been designed and developed with very specific goals in mind. These goals have consistently underpinned development since its inception:
- Fast, web-based, integrated "best practise" business administration software.
- "Low footprint" efficient and fast, with absolutely minimal network traffic
- Platform Independence with no reliance on any propriety technologies
- Scripts easily readable and modifiable by a business